The Regional District currently manages three water systems, a refuse/recycling collection and one sewer system.
Water Systems include:
- The Thornhill Water Systems (covers lower and upper Thornhill),
- Terrace Rural Water System (North Terrace),
- South Hazelton Water System
- Terrace Area Garbage and Recyclabes Collection (NEW)
- Queensway/Churchill Drive, Sewer System.
User fees for these systems are billed semi-annually (January and June) for flat rate users and quarterly for the Thornhill Water System metered customers.
These fees may be paid by the following methods:
Cheque (post dated cheque accepted)
Visa, Mastercard (in person at the Regional District office in Terrace or by phone)
Interac (in person at the Regional District office in Terrace)
At most financial institutions
Through online banking - Account Name "Kitimat-Stikine RD Utilities"